Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hair Fanasco

Andy one day decided to grow his hair out. He normally doesn't last long without a hair cut. When his hair hits his ears he is off to chop it off. I was surprise to hear him say he wasn't going to cut it for 6 months. It's been 3 months since he made the goal, so he has 3 more months to go. While his hair is growing like a chia pet, he added a growth of stubble on his chin and of coarse you have to have a mexi stache with that. It is quite hair-larious to see him twiddle his figures in his facial hair. I have to admit I can't stop running my figures through his thick fluffy head of hair too. I've become a Carson, my nephew, I'm addicted to his hair. Running my fingers in his hair helps me to fall asleep at night, I don't know what I'll do when he cuts it short again. Also the lack of haircuts is saving us 20 dollars month, equaling 120 dollars all together. This is one goal I hope he keeps for longer, I love his hair.

Then of coarse I had to get into the Hair Raising Fanasco. I have limited myself to only getting my hair done 2 times a year. I started the goal last year, it was so hard at first. I'm one of those people who can't stand to see the split ends. I would get my hair cut every month but with getting married money is a lot tighter. That is way I only do my hair 2 times a year. With that I got my hair cut and colored in December. I have to say I'm loving it, I'm going to stay this color for ever. I might add a few peek a boo colors here or there but I'm staying dark.

Any who that is what is up with us so for far this year. Hope you enjoy the pictures


No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones