Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Like new

As we have been moving and getting ready to move the last 2 months I thought that my wedding ring got lost, dropped into nowhere land or stolen. I have searched high and low near and fare, with a sad heart I decided that it was never to be found.
Yesterday night Andy came and picked me up from work and with a big grin on his face said I have something for you. Never did I ever think that it was my wedding ring... but that is not all the little stinker had went and gotten it professionally cleaned. My heart was just a thumping with joy, it was as though he propose to me again. I love you Andy you made my day/week.
Now all I have to do is find a necklace so I can wear it at work with out having to take it off and risk loosing it again.

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones