Sunday, May 2, 2010

Encouragement


My family has been so encouraging with our new life style. My older sister Shauntell has given me some fun exercise sites, tips on cooking healthier, and setting a new tradition by going on a walk after we eat a family meal. Not only that she works so hard to make her meals healthy for our meal trades. Thank you for your support Shauntell you are a great example.

Then my younger sister Danielle always tries to make sure if we go out to eat the restaurant we go to is healthy not just fats, which help us a lot. She also is so positive and listens to Andy and I talk about points. The biggest thing is she tries out our healthy food, even if it looks questionable.

Hallie is even helping us out by showing how to do a karate kicks and how to dress for a workout. Thanks Chalmers for your support.

My mom is the most encouraging of all, with her sweet comments and uplifting ideas to even cooking low fat meals when we come up to visit.

We are blessed with the best support group ever thank you everyone.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I think it's great that you have stuck with this. I am having troubles staying motivated. Your family is great and I know it helps to have their support. Know that you have my support.

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones