Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In the Mind of Morgan

Andy and I went over to Jim and Julie's house to help them out with a project and Morgan came over to take his piano lessons. It was cute to hear him interact with Grandma Julie during his lesson, and after they were making lunch and grandma was defrosting bread.

Morgan said, "Why do you have a microwave?"
"So I can defrost the bread.", Julie said.
"But grandma they are so bad for you.", Morgan replied.
"Sometimes the good outways the bad, and all the good things it does for me helps me out." Julie answered.
Grandma said, "Why are they so bad?"
Morgan said, "Well they spin around and make germs when you open the door."

I thought it was funny how Morgan questioned about something that was of everyday use. Answering with innocent responses.

While we were there, there was another funny conversation. A little bit of history on sunday, Andy brought over lego starwars for him to play.
Morgan said, "Are we going to play starwars?"
Andy responded, "I can't right now I've got to go home."
Morgan said, "Why?"
"Cause' we've been here for a long time.", Andy answered.
"Well I just got here, Morgan replied.
"When are you going to come to my house Andy?, Morgan questioned.
"You have to ask your mom and dad if I can come over", Andy replied.
Morgan said, "I haven't done that yet."

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones