Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Craft Bug

So I have cought the Craft Bug... I Just can't stop thinking, dreaming, or making crafts. I've always done something that requried me to make something out of nothing. It usely hovered around woods, paper etc. But My mom bought me a sewing machine for my b-day a few years ago and finally I put my fears aside and pulled out that machine, crossed my fingures and went for it. I started out with making some baby binkie holders moved to baby aprons, then created stuffed animals and attempted an adult aprons. If you don't look to close and see the flaws I think I've done pretty good. Who knows maybe next year I'll be making a quilt or solving the problems of the world with my sidekick the sewing machine... any who here are a few of my creations...

4 comments:

Megan said...

you are so creative and good at it... wanna make me an apron...

Danny and Tarin said...

That giraffe is the cutest thing ever!

The Gentry's said...

You are SOOO talented!!! I LOVE the apron. Everything else is SO amazing too!

The Muhlesteins said...

So cute Camille. You are so crafty and creative, I'm so impressed with your work.

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones