Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009 Ridd Family Pictures

This year for Christmas we gave Jim and Julie family pictures. I sweet talked my amazing sister in-law Marie Gentry into taking our family pictures with a trade for a massage or foot zone. Even though the weather was freakn' cold, as Andy would say, she shot some wonderful family pictures... Thank you so much Marie they look so super Awesome... I still owe you a massage or zone.
Here are Marie's amazing pieces of art.
This one I love I call it "O2 Man"
I think this one Andy loved a lot.
I think this is the one that Julie loved. I liked it a lot because of the colors.


Ohhh.. How sweet two love birds.
This is the one that we gave to Jim and Julie for the other half of there Christmas gift.
Now you are entering into Camilles amateur photos please don't judge... (just kidding)
Where the kids are the family goes.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Cute!! The pictures are great camille! :)

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones