Monday, March 30, 2009

AZ Vacation

Here are some more lovely pictures of our Arizona Vacation.
I went crazy and took a lot of random photos as we went down to AZ. My favorite one was when we were passing through La Verican there was blossoms on the trees it was beautiful. I'm so ready for spring to come.
This is when we went to a Pet shop as you can see Dylon, Danielle and Steve had a ton of fun with the cute cuddly dogs. Dylon kept taking the balls away from the bull dog and while shaking his figure he would say... "NO, NO, NO !!!" We had to pry Danielle away from the 5,000 dollar Bull Dog. (I love dogs but not for that price.) As you can see the Bull dog was cute that's why it was hard to get Danielle to put her back in the kennel.

1 comment:

Muranaka Family said...

How fun to visit your cute little nephew. I bet it was nice to escape the frigid cold air of the north. You guys look like you're having a blast. Are you comming to the reunion in May? I hope so, I haven't seen you guys in like forever. By the way, you are an amazing photographer and I absolutely love your scrapbook pages. You'll have to teach me how to do that some time.

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones