Saturday, April 4, 2009

AZ Vacation Dos

Dwayne called Jeremy, Marsha, and David, Casey to go with us to the Goldfield Ghost town and Mine tour. It was quit fun we saw a shoot out, and the little shops were a blast to roam around in. Here are some pictures hope that you enjoy them.

All of us eating 5 dollar foot longs from subway.

It's the whole darn Family


The sheriff of the shoot out came over to Dylon and Marie. It was funny because it reminded me of my dad and how he would call Dylon Marshal.

Dylon is so cute I couldn't stop taking pictures of him. He made Andy and I baby hungry.

1 comment:

The Gentry's said...

Camille you cease to amaze me with your talent!! You are just as amazing if not more with digital scrapbooking!!

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones