Friday, March 27, 2009

Faith in Healing Hands

I believe everybody on earth has a talent to share or a path they need to take. If you're anything like me you sometimes question your talent or path that you've chosen.
When I was just out of High School I felt a draw to become a Foot Zone Therapist. Then a draw to become a Massage Therapist 7 years latter. Each of these talents I was able to see the power of healing touch.
I've continue my path in therapeutic massage and I've wittiness many blessings in doing so. Such as the phenomenal spirit I feel as I work on a Child of God, and the opportunity to channel our Heavenly Fathers love through my hands.
A few times I've stop and thought to myself, "Am I really getting payed to do this? The spirit it self is enough for me." but we live in a world that requires money and I'm grateful to be able to work in a healing environment.
Though even seeing this power I've had some doubt in the path I'm on, until God shows me faith in healing hands.
Today I worked on a lovely lady, whom I've grown to love as a sister, it had been 5 months sense I've seen her last. With in the 5 months she had gotten pregnant and was beaming with joy. At first I didn't recognize her then like a flood, my memory came back. This sweet Woman had been trying to get pregnant for years and couldn't because of health issues. She had gone to a doctor and did all they told her to do and still wasn't able to bare a child. The first time I worked on her I felt her pain as she explained what was going on with her body. As I listen to her, a strong feeling came over me to work a area on her foot, I followed the prompting. Then she came back a few weeks latter and told me that she felt her uterus contract for 2 days and was excited but didn't want to that happen again and asked me to not work on the area. Well, as I worked on her that day the same prompting came to me again and I worked the same area as before but lighter this time. As you could image seeing this amazing woman 5 months latter being blessed with the one thing she desired a child. I was overwhelmed by the joy. At the beginning of the session she told me that she no longer had that health issue after I worked on her. With tenderness in her voice she expressed that I was the one that healed her.
I thought about what she said, not completely agreeing that it was I who healed her. Latter that evening I came to a realization that Faith was the key to this experience. I don't know if it was me who healed her or if it was her desire to have a child. All I know is faith was a big factor and Heavenly Father was using my hands to channel his love for her. It's moments like this that I do know that I've chosen the correct path and that my talents are blessing those around me. Faith in healing hands may come in different forms for you but I want to testify that they do come and they heal both to the giver and the receiver. I leave you with this an encouragement to use your talents and chose your path for you may have the touch of healing hands.

1 comment:

The Gentry's said...

Camille I know foot zoning can work (and realize I've been a skeptic on this). I had a friend who had tried for YEARS and YEARS to get pregnant. After going to a foot zoner (and doing a cleansing process from what the zoner found) she was able to get pregnant. She now has two beautiful girls, the oldest Dylon's age.

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones