Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We Care A Lot

My sister Shauntell and my niece AJ took this test on line to find out what Care Bear they would be if they were Care Bears. I promised them that I would take it too and this was my results.
I'm most likely to be Funshine Bear .
Funshine Bear is the Care Bear's class clown. This playful bear really knows how to be funny and to have fun. Funshine Bear works hard to make sure that people have a good time. Enjoy each day is Funshine's motto and it's shown on the bear's symbol a smiling sun.His Caring Mission helps people have fun. His smiling sun symbol reminds us to find the fun in each new day. His Personality is Fun and funny. His Character Quirk is that he can do perfect impressions and sound effects. His color is Yellow. His Best Friend is Grumpy Bear. His Relationship Challenge is with Share Bear, he teases her constantly but has a secret crush on her. Motto is The fun starts here.

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones