Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Utah to Texas


We got a comment on our blog asking why we've come to the lone star state Texas. Well, it all started with Dwayne and Marie. Dwayne and Marie had a friends that were a married couple, Tyler and Adrienne. Tyler is a lead technician for Platinum Protection, a security system. He was asking Marie and Dwayne if they knew of anyone who would like to be a summer technician. Well, Dwayne mentioned Andy, then mention it to Andy and I at a Sunday family dinner. We thought about it and decided to try it out.

Andy was a technician for Apex two years a go. We contacted Tyler and got the job, and found out that the office was going to be in Austin TX. Andy packed up and left at the end of April, I stayed back to tie up a few ends. I traveled out with my mom at the beging of May. Then I got a job with Platinum Protection to help Andy out. Thats our story of us traveling from Utah to the Big T and we are sticking to it.

1 comment:

Shauntell said...

Finally you've updated the blog. I am so glad to see that you, Camille are keeping us informed. I also agree that you are a very Noble person. I love the title by the way! Love you guys and miss you.

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones