Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Inspirational Talks

The sweet inspirational messages that comes from General Conference is such a blessing. I've been feeling the weight of the world lately. Things that I hold onto or allow myself to be bugged by, or just a negative thought, these feels humbled me to ache or look for General Conference this April.
I prayed so hard that our loving Heavenly Father would speak to me through these men and woman. I have to tell you, I not only receive an answer I was blessed with sweet inspiration. I weeped for joy in the truth of the subjects that where given in Conference. (I mean every talk, I was wiping tears and holding my breath so I wouldn't start crying my head off) I felt more prepared for General Conference this time and it was a wonderful experience.
It was funny because we watched Conference at the Ridd's house and I went straight down stairs after dinner, to watch the 2nd half of the Sunday session. About half way through the session, Morgan my nephew came down and asked, "Why are you down here and not up stairs with everyone?"
I responded by, "Because it is quite down here and I really need to listen to these men, I need the spirit to talk to me." I hope that he understood that I wasn't trying to be anti social but that I needed my Heavenly Father and I needed His spirit so bad I had to give up something to make me strong. Not to be selfish but to fill my cup so I may fill others that depend on me. After that I had so much processing I had to go on a walk. I flipped on Pandora to a LDS station and walked until Andy came searching for me... I did tell him where I was going he just got board so he went Camille hunting and he found me...
I hope none of the Ridd's where put off by me for being in my own world. I really have been having a hard time with somethings just like we all do. I had to recharge, get my head on the purpose of life and give thanks to my Loving Heavenly Father.
Thank You to all who fasted, prayed and pondered on a subject to talk about this Conference. You inspired me, gave me hope, filled my empty cup and sent the love I needed. Thank you for listening to the spirit, I know you found one of the lost sheep and guided it/me back home.

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones