Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Angels

Last friday night I had worked on a client that has had chronic neck and shoulder problems and I was blessed to work on her. When the session was over I had the sweetest comment that
prepared me for a ruff night. She told me I was a miracle worker, and kept raving about the massage. It felt like this praise was a little hug from my Heavenly Father telling me I'm doing what I'm suppose to do. This lady was my first Angel that week, sending sweet messages from heaven, thank you.
My second Angel came last Saturday at work. My boss and I had an couples massage appointment together. Our clients where 1/2 hour late and this gave my boss and I sometime to talk. The first thing that came out of her mouth was, "Are you and Andy thinking about having kids?"
Of course this has been a subject that is tender to my heart. Because Andy and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 year now, with no luck. Then to top it off I had a major emotional melt down the night before and was up all night thinking about it. I had went to work not prepared with sleep, and emotionally unstable so when I heard my boss ask the question. I broke down and cried... if you want an humbling experience break down and cry in front of your boss. I felt so stupid.
Lori, my boss, is such a wonderful person she was patience and kind as I cried my heart out. She helped me so much in that 15 minutes I felt blessed to have her wise thoughts and concern for me.
A little bit about Lori, she has a disease that causes her to take medication for the rest of her life and if she didn't her body will attack it self and this can lead to death, and also makes it near impossible to have children. Even though she has this disease she has pushed forward, I love her example of endurance. Her husband and her have been blessed to be able to adopt two sweet girls.
Lori talked to me about adopting children, she put to rest many fears that I had. Also she encourage me to talk to families that have adopted so I can talk about the fears I have. I must say it did help to talk about it with her. She was to inspired to say what she did, I couldn't really talk that much because I was crying the whole time but the spirit whispered what I needed to hear. Thank you Lori you were my Angel that day.
Then I was blessed with two other Angels this week. first my mother who is the most wonderful listener I've ever known. She is my anchor to the truths of the gospel she leads me to the Savor every time I have a trail or need guidance. Thank you mom.
Then my last angel was a simple text from my big sister... She told me how much I meant to her and how I'm apart of the family. She didn't even know what was going on she just sent it. Oh how this small message gave me the brightest moment that day. Thank you Shauntell.
I know how hard it can be in this world I'm so grateful for the sweet angels that God sends us when we need them. Thank you for those moments.

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones