Thursday, April 1, 2010

Watchers of Time

Well I've had a hard time updating our blog... some exciting news Andy has found a new hobbie it's teaching old people how to use the computers. It's a volinteer job in Magna. The 1st day I went with him to help organize and be a scribe. We were trying to find out what they knew and what needed to be taught. It was so funny cause one of the ladies I swear was going to have a panic attack. She thought that she had to know everything we were talking about and kept repeating her self "I don't know even how to trun on the darn thing on! How do you expect me to know what the heck your talking about."
After much convencing we told her this class was for us to know what to teach. My Hubby sure knows how to make friends with older people. Already he has bubbies and it has only been 3 days that he has taught. I'm very proud of him, I guess the older people see what I see in him a big cheerful heart. Man I love him.
Beside that he has been keeping himself bussy with helping out family and friends by fixing computers, babysitting kids, to preparing classes for his volinteer job.
Me on the other had I'm just up to no good ;o>.... working hard or like my dad says, "Hardly working." With my spare time I've gotten pretty addicted to Cafe World, and having the kitchen cleaned... (I wondering if the cleaning fix is do to the Cafe World game.)
Then I've been going crazy with crafts I've defiantly have the Crafty Virus or something.
All in all that has been our life for the last few weeks...
Ohhhh... can't forget the most important thing Andy and I have been doing Weight Watchers. In a month we have lost total together 28 pounds, Andy 15 almost 16, me 13. I'm pretty happy that we were blessed to have this program Weight Watchers in our life. Thank you to all who are supporting us, we love you.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is totally awesome for the both of you and the weight loss... Keep it up!!!

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones