Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sushi & Beyond

I had a annual work party at Family Fun Classic Center in Layton. Last year we had taken sushi for our potluck item and it was a hit for only the ones that were fortunate to get a piece. This year I had so many c0-workers request sushi; the people demanded it, so we delivered.
I guess you can say we made Sushi & beyond. We had made 6-7 rolls, 2 all veggies, 2 just crab meat, 2 everything rolls, and 1 traditional roll.
One roll of our sushi is 5 points (Weight Watchers points) Taste of Sushi in our mouths priceless.
....... guess how much leftovers we came home with...... Zip, Nota, Nothing. That is right the plate was all but licked clean. I it was a hit again.....

P.s. We decided to adopt a baby......
Just kidding.... Isn't she cute... She is my bosses little girl, she was a love bug.

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones