Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bean Bohnaza'n

Okay I have to say I'm so sorry to Danny and Tarin. We went over to there house to play some games and they wanted to play Bohnanza... (it's a bean card game) I thought to myself that looks like a dumb game and I sort of try to wing us away from playing it. We did not end up playing Bohnanza which was fine with me.
Then we went and played games Sunday night with some other friends and guess what we ended up playing Bohnanza. Like they say don't judge a book by it's cover, it is really true. Bohnanza it the funnest, card game it's a hybrid game of Pit, and go fish.
I feel so silly not willing to play that game sooner but hopefully I'll be forgiven and remember the lesson I learned don't judge a book/game by it's cover.

1 comment:

Megan said...

We have played that game and it is fun. I love when friends find fun games to play that look weird...

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones