Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two Blissful Years

I can't believe it Andy & I have been married for 2 whole wonderful years. As I look back to the last 2 years, it's amazing to think where we've been, what we have done & how close we've come together.
Here are a few things that we have gain through the years.
We've moved 3 times from Springville UT to Cedar Park TX to Fruit Heights UT to Kaysville UT. Each time we gain friends that will always leave a in print in our hearts.
We've both had entrusting jobs that have pushed us to develop our talents & even how to work together.
We've been through 5 cars, traded 2, 1 caught on fire, 1 was wreaked and 1 faithful CRV.
We both become telepathic, I know it sounds crazy but we are with each other. We'll be driving in the car and all the sudden we'll look at each other and we'll quote the same quote from one of favorite movies.
It's unbelievable that we have taken 2 different lives and molded it into our life. I'm excited for more years to come, which will bring more challenges and opportunities to growth closer.
I love you Andy I'm excited for the years to come.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Congratulations!!!

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones