Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cream of the Crop

Camilles top 10 reasons Why my dad is the Cream of the Crop!

Number

10 He lets us dress him

9 You can talk his ear off and he listens with both eyes close

8 He always has a napkin in his pocket

7 It can always be fixed with some Duct tape, Bailing wire, or Velcro

6 He know where everything is in his Garage.... Just ask him.

5 I am wearing my seat belt it's on my arm

4 Pass time is spent honking at cows on the side of the road.

3 "That's really Nasty let me eat it for you."

2 He becomes the best Barrtone when his sleeping ZZZZZ...

Top #1 reason why my dad is the Cream of the Crop is...

1 You never have to worry about buying "natural" gas. (even if it is man made)

1 comment:

The Gentry's said...

Hey, sis love the top ten list very funny...got some good laughs out!

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones