Monday, May 25, 2009

Andy Pants Truns 27

Hole Cow Andy is 27 years old.... your getting old...MAN.
On Friday, May 15th we had a get together to celebrate Andy's day of gracing the earth with his awesomeness.
Andy and I are trying to eat a little healthier so I made German Chocolate cup cakes, to help us eat a smaller portion. I thought it would be funny to put 27 candles on a cup cake, it was about to start the whole cupcake on fire. Don't worry we had a pitcher felled with water just encase.
Just a little History with this gift. Andy and I went to see "Taken" at the theater the 1st thing he said when we came out of the theater was, "That would freakn' awesome on Blue-ray." Just my luck 2 days before his birthday it came out on Blue-ray.

I have been working a lot at work with the Mothers Day holiday and had no time to wrap or get much for Andy's b-day so on his day he went with his parents to lunch and I had a brake from work for just an hour. I rushed home and decorated the house and wrapped his b-day gift with brown paper and glue dots because I couldn't find tape. Anyway we invited Dani and Steve over for dinner and cupcakes. They came straight over from work and had no time to wrap there b-day gift for Andy too, so they took my brown paper, shoved their gift in the jumble mess of paper and reused it. The wrapping on both of our gifts were both how can i say it... ugly but hey we recycled right. Please don't judge us by our wrapping talent judged us by how we saved a tree.
This is really a candy bar... were Dani and Steve found it I'm not sure. Andy loved it to the last morsel of chocolate fleck.
So for his b-day he got a lot of Blue-ray DVDs, thing-a-ma-jig, Goonies DVD, Ice cream, Running shoes, Sandals & a ton of Birthday wishes.
.... Here is a shout out to all you who made his day... YOU ROCK!!

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones