Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Amazing Race

This years Johnson's Reunion theme was The Amazing Race. My aunt Colleen and her family had so many fun activities planed. We Tie-Dyed shirt, made egg shell planters, carnival games & delicious food. Here are some pictures
We did tie-Dye Shirts that were so easy they were spray cans, no bucket full of dye and water. We just needed a tarp and shirt. It was the best tie-dye experience I have ever had.

These were random pictures before the auction or after.

Steve saw Sam Wrestling Joey, who is the best wrestler I have ever seen, and decided to give it a try. Steve was a wrestler in high school. Sam and Steve ducked it out. They both had great moves but Steve sadly lost.

So Shauntell, Andy & I were so proud of our packing job that we took a picture. But then we realized that we packed a little to well. Zack shoes got packed and I forgot to take Andy's phone out of the tent when I packed it. It took us 2 days before we got Andy's phone out of the tent.

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones