Friday, December 12, 2008

If I can cook so can you.

For Thanksgiving I had this hair brain idea. I was going to make my mothers famous homemade rolls. I decided to do this the day before Thanksgiving. I know crazy me. With my first batch attempt that night, I didn't realize that my oven puts off so much heat. On the second raise of the dough it ended up cooking on the bottom. I was determined to make them so I woke up at six o'clock Thanksgiving morning and made Rolls and Cinnamon Rolls. They weren't exactly the same as my moms but I was so proud of myself for trying. I thought that it would be funny to take pictures of me being exhausted But I ended up looking like I was stoned. I wasn't I promise but had fun so bare with my crazy pictures.

1 comment:

The Gentry's said...

Love the white kerchief on your head. Good job, someday I will attempt those again, for now I'll just hope your mom makes them for Christmas!!

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones