Saturday, December 20, 2008

Body Worlds


It's amazing how our body is a miracle. The design is so well put together that it's not hard to believe we didn't come from a speck of bacteria. There's much more to our make up. From how our brain will automatically force our lungs suck air in by the diaphragm constricting. Even to the ability to move a finger or close a eye. The body is a fascinating creation. I've always loved the function of the human body and the relationship to emotions and muscles. I guess that is why I chose the career of Massage Therapy. I heard about the Body Worlds Exhibit in Los Vegas and I've ached to go. But the destines had made it a challenge.
Well I wished hard enough and the Exhibit came to me. Andy and I went last Monday and we loved it . It's in Salt Lake City at the Leonardo Art Center. I've been to cadavers were there are dissected human body's, that have been donated, to help students get a better feel for the body. This is by far more life like than I've ever seen. The developer preserved the body's to the best life like state with out using harsh chemicals. I raise my hat to him, the bodies are amazing. One of them showed you the heart, veins, arteries, and capillaries, and nothing else but your bones structure. There are many more wonderful stations like lungs, they compared a healthy one to a damaged lung do to smoking heavily. If you have time before January 15th to go Do It. You will not regret it. Here are some pictures
For more infomation go to http://www.bodyworlds.com





No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones