Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spooktacular Shows

With Halloween coming up I was remembering some of the Scary Shows that I had watched when I was young. Now when I go back and watch them I have to laugh because half of these movies are cheesy. Here are some...If you have any Memories of watching a scary movie when you were young please let me know.
  • Adams Family (I wanted to be Wednesday)
  • The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
  • Munsters (loved it)
  • Hocus Pocus (couldn't go in graveyards after this one)
  • Nightmare before Christmas
  • It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown (this was so boring it scared me)
  • Bednobs and Broomsticks (funny)
  • Casper (cute)
  • The Watcher in the Woods (nightmares)
  • The Good Witch (I wanted to be a witch after this one)
  • Mr. Boogedy and Mr. Boogedy's bride (couldn't go in basement for a while)
  • Bettle Juice (my mom wouldn't let me watch it but I snuck a few scenes in when my sister watched it.)

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones