Sunday, June 12, 2011

Burned Clean Off

Saturday night I stared to cook dinner. I thought to myself oh I need to tell Jim and Julie something. I ran up stairs to tell them then got talking. Next thing we all smelt burned toast. Jim asked Julie if she was cooking something she said No. He proceeded to ask me I said, No I'm not cooking anything. But I decided I better check. I ran down stairs while taking the last steps I was swamped by smoke. Sprinting to the oven I found this...
I had burnt our dinner, the pan and the spatula's handle was burned clean off. I ran the pan outside just in case it decided to com-bust into flames. I open every door, window, and turn on every fan. An hour later all that was left was a smoke smell and ruined pan. It was funny I must say.

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones