Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

Here is a little of our turkey day this year. My dad cooked the best turkey ever, he smokes it with hickory, man does it taste like heaven. Then my mom made the pies as always she does an amazing job. She also made homemade cranberry sauce this year. Shauntell baked some super awesome rolls. I made candy yams for the 1st time they were not that bad & I did the decorations. Dani & Steve made mashed potato's & they too were yummy. We had my Aunt Dayna & Uncle Scott's family over they brought Grandma Gentry's famous apple salad. We stuffed our self at 12 ish then went to a movie planet 51. After the movie came home and stuffed ourselves with pie.
Here are some pictures I sort of took random pictures most of the decor. Just because I forgot to take pictures the rest of the night. For the decor I made a two thankful trees, where we all had 3 leaves to write what we were thankful for & place them on the tree. Then my mom had a cute idea to use pictures for name tag placements instead of name tags. Then both mom & I bought flowers and didn't tell each other so we had a ton of flower arrangements. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Marie said...

You put the rest of us to shame with your awesome decorations! It looks great!!

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones