Friday, October 2, 2009

Costume Mania

Andy & I were having a difficult time trying to decide what to be for Halloween this year... It was going to be hard to top last year costume... Lego people... no matter my ideas Andy didn't think it would bet our Lego head costumes... So I got bored one day and decided to take some regular pictures and make up some costumes & I got way into it. Here for your entertainment are my silly costume designs.

RRR me Mattie it be a Bat.
A couple of devilish charterers

Afro-turf

The Manly Man & such a lady

There has been a Clowning Witch way

Hummmmm... DOUGHNUT

Presto I believe in Magic


Ladies and Gentlemen lend me your ears...
Diva Guru
A Packet of Nerds

If you had choose one, what would you pick for our Halloween Costume?

please leave a comment!

4 comments:

The Gentry's said...

Okay, way to many to decide from! So cute how you did that! I'll ask Dwayne and we'll get back to you.

The Gentry's said...

My vote is the AFRO-TURF==hilarious! The mustache=awesome. Though not one of your options, I think you two would make a roaring biker couple--some mean facial hair on Andy a little hot leather on both of you==watch out!

The Gentry's said...

Okay you've got to get rid of the fish, I can't get Dwayne to come to bed. He's trying to make them go belly up!!

Kimi said...

I love the cop and the baker. Too cute. Seriously. I tried and tried to convince Mark to be Popeye and I would be Olive Oyl but he is having none of it. Killjoy :)

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones