Monday, August 25, 2008

Rock Will Never Die

Andy and I went to a free concert in Salt Lake on Wed. We loved it, we invited one of our buddies form Texas that lives in Salt Lake City, Eric and we met my good Friend Jamie. We listen to two bands the 1st one was Opal Hill Drive, The Second one was Tantric. Opal Hill Drive was more of the country rock feel to me and Tantric was the new rock, I would compare them to 3 doors down.
I do Have to say the best part was the Crazy homeless guy who entertained us all. He would yell as loud as he could, "ROCK WILL NEVER DIE I MIGHT BUT ROCK WILL NEVER DIE", While he hopped around and danced like a crazy man. It was something we would never forget.



This maybe a bad video of it. You can see his head bob up and down.

No comments:

Favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones